The Frugal Broker is a Great Place for Real Estate Professionals to be Successful!
If you are working with another real estate company and looking to make a change, or would like to get into the real estate business, The Frugal Broker is a great place for part-time and full-time real estate professionals:
- Our buyer incentive program gives buyer clients a significant financial incentive to work with us; as opposed to a competitor. The average buyer incentive is over $1,000; and to date, we have given back over $400,000 to our buyer clients. When it comes time to buy again, or refer friends, family, and business associates, our buyer clients know that we provide excellent representation, AND offer a significant financial incentive to work with us.
- Multiple representation options give seller clients the ability to choose the package that works best for them; as opposed to working with a competitor – who only offers one choice. Offering a variety of representation options enables us to successfully market to all prospective seller clients; many of whom become buyer clients after selling their homes. When it comes time to sell again, or refer friends, family, and business associates, our seller clients know that we provide excellent representation, AND allow seller clients to pick the representation package that works best for them.
- A generous compensation package which includes a profit sharing program designed to reward associates who recruit new members of The Frugal Broker team. No desk fees! No transaction fees! Free Errors and Omissions insurance coverage! Company contributions to approved marketing expenditures!
- The support you need to succeed:
- Extensive business coaching with your personal mentor; focused on generating new, repeat, and referral business through fun, effective, low cost marketing.
- Knowledgeable, experienced managing brokers; all of whom are attorneys – readily available, and eager to assist you in generating and representing clients. Superior credentials and experience, coupled with dedication to providing detailed, individual attention to each agent is what separates our managing brokers from the competition. The difference is real, and valuable.
- In-house legal counsel.
- Convenient access to web-based real estate and company forms.
- A personal agent profile on the company website.
- An innovative approach; which enables you to provide excellent representation to every client in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Prospective agents are welcome and encouraged to contact current agents; to ask why they came on board, and why they choose to remain with The Frugal Broker year after year.
For more information about a real estate career with The Frugal Broker, please contact Attorney Scott W. Gad (Managing Broker / Owner) at 612-255-0931, 608-310-8674, or 414-763-2232.