With a background in insurance, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree, a subsequent focus on a Master’s Degree in Dispute Resolution and a passion for real estate ownership, I decided to pursue obtaining my realtor’s license after having bought and sold several properties and being asked by family and friends for advice on real estate transactions. I am also a landlord through full-time and seasonal rental properties.
I joined The Frugal Broker because of the innovative ways of providing more value to both buyers and sellers, especially the buyer’s credit where buyers can benefit from agent involvement in a day and age where the Internet is responsible for so much of the searching and buying process. Regardless of a buyer’s or seller’s real estate transaction history or level of involvement in the process, I am here to be a trusted adviser and forward-thinking licensed agent for any real estate needs. Whether it’s your first purchase/sale or you’ve upgraded or downsized along the way, I am here to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Licenses and Memberships
- Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License
- National Association of Realtors
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Metro Multiple Listing Service
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration at Marquette University
- Master of Business Administration at Marquette University
- Master of Dispute Resolution (all coursework completed) at Marquette University