Michael L. Kaspar III
Realtor® Associate and Insurance Consultant
As an insurance agent in Whitewater since 1990, I have always maintained a low pressure, team style approach to the agent–client relationship. My role is to provide clients with all the information they need to make informed decisions that best suit their family’s short and long term goals. In 2000, I terminated my relationship with the nation’s third largest personal Auto and Home insurer and opened an independent insurance agency. Through this transition, I was proud to have retained 78% of my clientele.
Prompted by requests from existing insurance clients for real estate advice, I felt compelled to educate myself in the area. In 2008, I decided to expand my service offerings to include residential and commercial real estate sales. Upon making this decision, joining The Frugal Broker was an obvious choice. Scott’s approach to the agent–client relationship is a perfect compliment to mine, and the client-oriented commission structure he designed makes each transaction a win-win for everyone involved.
I am pleased to be a member of The Frugal Broker team, and look forward to serving real estate clients in win–win relationships for many years to come.
Education & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science Degree, UW-Whitewater
- Life Underwriters Training Counsel
- Scores of workshops and training sessions on insurance related and entrepreneurial subject matter
- Several company-specific awards related to achieving sales goals
Licenses and Memberships
- Wisconsin Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Wisconsin Life, Health and Disability Insurance License
- Professional Insurance Agents of Wisconsin Association
- Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License
- National Association of Realtors
- Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Metro Multiple Listing Service