Throughout the purchase process, your buyer agent will serve as a reliable, straightforward advocate, who will strive to help you achieve your goals.
You can count on your buyer agent to:
- Clearly explain and manage the purchase process.
- Structure the purchase process to meet YOUR needs, and accommodate YOUR schedule.
- Keep you upraised as to local market conditions.
- Locate properties that meet your needs.
- Set up private showings for properties that interest you, and research answers to any questions you may have about them.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis in order to help you determine the right amount to offer.
- Prepare an offer specifically designed to help you achieve your goals, and protect your best interests.
- Review and explain all contractual provisions.
- Provide you with a copy of all the documents associated with your purchase.
- Negotiate with the listing agent (and/or seller) on your behalf, in order to get you the best possible result.
- Refer you to, and coordinate with, other industry professionals (i.e. home inspectors, loan officers, insurance agents, title agents, etc…).
- Help you satisfy any contingencies that may be part of your offer.
- Schedule and attend your pre-closing inspection.
- Coordinate your closing with the title company.
- Share part of his/her commission with you.