Throughout the purchase process, your buyer agent will serve as a reliable, straightforward advocate, who will strive to help you achieve your goals.
You can count on your buyer agent to:
- Clearly explain and manage the purchase process.
- Structure the purchase process to meet YOUR needs, and accommodate YOUR schedule.
- Keep you upraised as to local market conditions.
- Locate properties that meet your needs.
- Set up private showings for properties that interest you, and research answers to any questions you may have about them.
- Prepare a comparative market analysis of similar, nearby properties, that have sold recently; in order to help you determine the right amount to offer for the property that interests you.
- Prepare an offer specifically designed to help you achieve your goals, and protect your best interests.
- Negotiate with the listing agent (and/or seller) on your behalf, in order to get you the best possible result.
- Connect you to, and coordinate with, other industry professionals (i.e. home inspectors, loan officers, insurance agents, title agents, etc…).
- Help you satisfy contingencies on a time.
- Schedule and attend your final walk through before closing.
- Review the preliminary settlement statement; so there aren’t any surprises at closing.
- SHARE PART OF THE COMMISSION WITH YOU!