Effective Marketing & Expert Advice for a $500 Flat Fee!
- Agent uploads your listing onto the local MLS. Your listing will also be published on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and a wide variety of reputable real estate marketing websites.
- Agent installs an eye-catching, professional yard sign (where permitted).
- Agent takes high quality, digital pictures of your property.
- Agent provides a comparative market analysis to help you determine your property’s value, and advises you on a long term pricing strategy.
- Agent provides a user-friendly “Seller Net Worksheet”, so you can calculate approximately how much money you’ll walk away with after closing.
- Agent tours the property, and tells you how to prepare it for showings.
- Agent identifies a few strategies for optional offers of compensation to cooperating brokers.
- Agent provides access to professional information sheets about your property.
- Agent provides access to real estate forms.
- Upgrade to our Full Service Package and you will get credit for the $500 Flat Fee at Closing.
Services NOT Included
- You complete our user-friendly Room Dimensions Worksheet, and email or fax it to the agent. Required.
- You complete our user-friendly Title Questionnaire, and email or fax it to the agent. Required.
- You complete state-mandated property disclosure forms. Required.
- You obtain a lock box (so cooperating brokers can view your home conveniently, without compromising your family’s security). Recommended.
- You advertise and manage Open Houses.
- You schedule and facilitate showings.
- You receive, review, evaluate, and respond to all offers.
- You handle all negotiations with the buyer, and/or the buyer’s professional advisor.
- You hold the earnest money, and manage contingencies from accepted offer through closing.
- You order title insurance, review the settlement statement, and coordinate the closing.